Thursday, December 2, 2010

Compound, My Compound



Holy, Moley, me, oh my,
You're the apple of my eye,
I've never loved one like you.

Man oh man you're my best friend,
I scream it to the nothingness,
There ain't nothing that I need.

Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie,
Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ,
Ain't nothing please me more than you.

Ahh Home. Let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you.

I'll follow you into the park,
Through the jungle through the dark,
I never loved one like you.

Moats and boats and waterfalls,
Alley-ways and pay phone calls,
I've been everywhere with you.

We laugh until we think we'll die,
Barefoot on a summer night
Nothin' new is sweeter than with you.

And in the streets you run afree,
Like it's only you and me,
Geeze, you're something to see.

Ahh Home. Let me go home.
Home is wherever I'm with you.
Ahh Home. Let me go ho-oh-ome.
Home is wherever I'm with you.


4 comments:

Brittany said...

yay! <3

meg said...

Damn. Jack and I should have stayed for the photo! You are all lovely.

Meg said...

Meg and Jack are there! I will draw them in. <3 you and this Crystal

Crystal said...

YES! That is exactly what this picture is missing - Meghan and Jack. Plus, Meg drawing you in will make you look even better than those of us who were actually there, so I think you just lucked out!